15 March, 2017

What to do?

Well,  here I am back in Hawaii after having been gone for almost a year and a half.  It was great going back to the ML to reconnect with my son!  It went very well and I actually have some regret about coming back for winter this time.  Not only do I miss my son, but the cold weather I thought I was "escaping" hasn't been that cold and it was cold in HI.  It rained for about 3 weeks in December! (lol @ the fact I thought I was getting away from something!)  I'm disappointed in many things.  Not just myself, for running away from the cold but also the attitudes I run into and how slow people are to change.  There are also SO MANY PEOPLE here for winter it's disgusting!  It has been so crowded in Pahoa... too much traffic, too many people and VOG!

I have spent much of my time here alone.  This process of ascension is not easy!  I know I've done it before but the added challenge of keeping my body healthy, free from GMO's and toxic oils etc. so that I can take my body with me this time is taking it's toll.  It's been a challenge to stay with my best friend also.  I've lived with her and her (partner) many different times but this time has to be the most challenging for all of us.  It's not a healthy place for me to be.

I left Facebook for several reasons... not just because I don't trust FB but also I got tired of "unfollowing" most of my friends for all the BS they post about Trump and stupid, meaningless memes created out of disrespect to others... ("you must be a special kind of stupid")  I'm so tired of ALL the BS,  I just want to go HOME!  (I think that's Vega, not the Pleiades)

The only bright spot on my life is my son and the hope of Ubuntu.  (next post)  I could give more details about how I feel and what's going on but I just don't feel like it.  I go through many periods of "not feeling like it".  Some days I don't know what to do with myself so I go hang out at the beach; other days I have moment after moment of synchronicity that blows my mind!  Today is a beach day! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment