27 January, 2018

The Me I Choose to BE

I found this article on Stillness in the Storm today and it's a great synopsis of Book 4 of Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsh that I read about 18 years ago.  It describes EXACTLY who I choose to be and I really DO live my life this way.  I could have written this myself but since it's already written, I thought I would just share the link.  I've gotten "shit" from an acquaintance for not saying something in my own words but my thinking is, everything has already been said and if I can give credit to someone else for saying it for me, all the better!  I'm not lazy, but if someone wrote something that I think is better than I would write it myself, I'm going to let them take the credit!

Here is the article: https://wakeup-world.com/2018/01/10/10-characteristics-of-highly-evolved-beings/

I know I'm not the only person who lives like this but unfortunately I don't meet them often.  I think we are ALL on our way to being the people this article talks about there are just a few of us that are ahead of the curve so-to-speak and are here to be examples to the rest.  It's a lonely path, believe me! lol  I'm not trying to come off as "better than" other people or anything close to that.  Just better than I used to be.... for ME.  The more I choose to be a better version of myself, the better I feel and that's what it's about.  I like seeing/hearing how I influence people from this space as well.  I inspire other people to be better versions of themselves and I LOVE that!  I want EVERYONE to feel good about themselves and be inspirations to others!  I don't always get to know this and most of the time I don't but sometimes I do and it's very uplifting.

Some of the things that I do that correspond to what is said in this article?

#1 Is self explanatory; however, I had an experience while under the influence of DMT where I EXPERIENCED the oneness.  I actually felt it!  I also had a dream almost 20 years ago right when I started reading all of the "Conversations with God" books that I still remember to this day.

I was in a church standing where the reverend would stand and there were about 100 or so people in the "audience".  They were all clapping their hands for me.  I remember looking up at the ceiling to see what looked like the Sun shining through the ceiling but there was no hole there, it was very bright but did not hurt my eyes.  As soon as I saw it, I felt this overwhelming feeling of Love but it was so intense.  It felt like how a giggle fit feels coming on when I've eaten "magic mushrooms".  Or maybe what the climax of an orgasm feels like only 1000 times more intense.  It only lasted a split second and I was "told" that was all I could be allowed to feel or I would not want to "come back".  I get it... it felt SO good; I would not have wanted to come back!  I interpret this dream as the path I started on at the time was going to lead me to Oneness with God again.  I get to go HOME!  YAY!

I live by the "Golden Rule" and treat others the way I want to be treated.  I also live congruently by being aware of my thoughts, words and actions and make sure they are in alignment.

#2  haha  This should be evident by what I have shared here in my blog.  This has not always been true.  I have done a LOT of work on myself to "get over myself" and not be afraid of the truth or telling it anymore.  It's actually a lot easier to tell the truth and it feels better.  It takes a LOT of energy to tell a lie and keep it going.  You have to remember who you told what to and it gets tedious.  I've never been THAT bad at telling the truth but I am aware that I have told lies in the past in order to protect myself or to make sure I get what I need and it ALWAYS caught up with me.

I have to laugh because someone I know still uses this tactic because of fear and it doesn't matter how many times I tell him that I will know if he's lying but he does it anyway.  It's more like he tells me what he thinks I want to hear which to me is the same thing.  I'd rather have the ugly truth than be told a pretty lie.  You can't do anything with a lie.  At least, when you know the truth, you can address it and deal with it.

#3  I have mostly been pretty good about doing what I say.  What I haven't been good about is addressing the truth if I'm not able to come through with something I said I would do.  I was always afraid of what the other person would say or do.  Now, I don't have that fear but I'm also not really faced with it anymore.  If I don't think I can do something, I will say so.  I have no fear about having to say "no".  We need to do that sometimes.  I am not going to put anyone else first ever again because I have always gotten the "short end of the stick" when I have done that.  I take care of myself first and I don't overextend myself.  I know that the other person will get what they need, it just won't be from me and that's OK.

#4  This is definitely something that I have had to work on.  In the past, it was not always easy to recognize what wasn't working in my life until I was SUPER honest with myself and then, I had to make the leap to find the solution of what would work better.  I often would get stuck in the "problem" and sink into depression because I wasn't aware of what I needed to change first which was my own attitude (hence the quote from Einstein over on the right under "Quotes").  Being the analytical one of the zodiac, it was easy for me to get mired in the "problem" by over thinking it and not see the solution.  That's not as true now because I'm aware that the solution is ALWAYS going to be at a higher vibration than the problem and sometimes I just have to hand it over to my Higher Self to deal with.  It's still me but I'm humble enough to know that my ego isn't going to have the answer.

I stopped watching TV, I don't watch horror movies anymore, (and I used to LOVE them! lol) I've never really been a drinker so I didn't have to worry about that but at the age of 26 or so, I became a pot smoker (marijuana) and just 10 weeks ago, quit for what I hope is the last time.  I will write more about this in another entry.  I also don't push my beliefs onto other people like I used to either.  I also changed my name almost 14 years ago.  That actually changed me over time for the better.  To understand that one, read "The Science of Characteristics" entry.

#5  Ok... I've never killed anyone but I have been mad enough to want to! lol  Now, I can say, after doing my inner work that I could actually do it if I was in a situation that warranted it.  Even though I know I'm not my body, if someone tried to take me out before I'm ready to go, it's going to be THEM!  lol  I at least would not go down without a fight!  I would not just stand by, cowering in fear and let someone kill me.  I'd do that for my kids too or my best friend.  I guess, if I was in that situation, I'd do it for the underdog also.  Just so you know though, this is NOT the person I choose to be.

#6  I've never been a "litter bug" and I actually pick up a lot of trash I see around where I live.  I especially pick up plastic, cigarette butts and glass and I am in charge of the recycle for my building.  I have to laugh because I get a little frustrated with people who are throwing their trash in with the recycle thinking that it's recyclable when it's not; like bread bags and packing material.  I just want it to be done right.  I mean, what's the point of doing it (anything really) if you aren't going to do it the right way?!  I also don't kill bugs or ants, I let them outside.  I also stopped using any kind of chemicals.  I use laundry magnets to do wash and they work just GREAT!  They do the same thing soap does without the chemicals.  We really don't need chemicals for anything (except right now for industrial uses but even that, I believe, will change).  I conserve water as best I can and I reuse or recycle as much as I can also.  It's amazing how many items that supposedly have only "one use" that, with a little imagination, you can repurpose to something else.  Wish I had a good example here...

#7  I do believe that nothing should be "owned" especially pets.  I call pet "owners" guardians.  It is pretty easy for me to share what I have when I'm feeling good but if I'm in a "bad mood" I can be very possessive of my "stuff"  lol, especially my sweets!  LMAO!  I have a hard time sharing my sugar.  I LOVE my sugar!  and I'm ok with that!  lol  Anything else though is pretty easy.  The only things I NEVER share are personal items like toothbrush, hairbrush and anything else I use on my personal body.

#8  This one is easy for me.  I have never been a competitive person and don't like playing sports "to win".  I like playing for fun.  Like I said at the top, I have no problem giving credit where credit is due and I actually LOVE to share the spotlight so-to-speak.  This is one time when I can actually be in a group of people and do OK as long as everyone is focused on the same thing.

#9  This is something I know innately but long ago have bought into like most people.  I am well aware that Love is what heals everything and I am continuously disheartened by people who insist that people need to suffer over some perceived "wrong doing".  They erroneously think that if someone "pays" for their "crime" that the "victim" will magically get over their hurt and I got news for ya... only forgiveness does that!  People are made WORSE by putting them in jail.  Only a few that become humbled by the experience ever change and that's only because they want to.  Most people go back to crime because that's what they know and it works for them.  They don't care if they hurt someone with their actions and they don't have the capacity for empathy so that they can understand why they need to change.  There is lots that goes into that as to reasons why...

I am able to forgive the most heinous crimes because I know that I do not know that paths of other people or what they came to experience.  I can even forgive the "cabal", "elite" or "illuminati" as they are called because I understand the nature of duality and the path of darkness they chose to be the contrast for the rest of us.  We are ALL DIVINE beings... every last one of us!  None of us are better than or less than the rest; all else is illusion!  The system we use does not work and it's because of the way we see things and our lack of responsibility.

#10  This one was the hardest for me.  It took me a long time to realize that there really is no such thing as "not enough".  It took hearing it from other people as well as waking up and fully realizing that as a child of God, we are ALL taken care of and all we need to do is trust that.  I have also had some amazing experiences when I trusted this and everything came together better than I could have orchestrated it myself.  I've learned to embrace the mystery of how that will happen.  I no longer worry about the HOW because that's not up to me or any of us!  When you trust, it just happens and all we need to do is get clear about what we want, get excited about it, trust it's on it's way and let go of how it will happen.  Sometimes what we think we want and what we actually get are different but I've learned we always get what we need to fulfill our desire.  What was it the Rolling Stones said?  "You can always get what you want... but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need."  So true.  And a lot of the time it's BETTER than what we wanted... 😉💖

No comments:

Post a Comment