14 October, 2019

Silver Lining

This post is a follow-up to the last. To maintain context, you will have to read the previous post.

It has taken me a few days to finish this post.  I realized that maybe I had not had enough time to process my realizations so instead of pushing myself to complete my entry, I allowed it to sit so that I could expand upon what exactly what I am experiencing with myself.  I went up to the mountains with my current housemates and another long term guest to a condo they rent out to Air B N B people.  They were going to go up and get some firewood for the fireplace up there and I thought it would be great to get away for a couple of days and help them split and stack wood. 

While I was up there, I read a post from a blog I follow (Frequency Writer) and discovered through the message given in this post what was going on with me!  Really quite exciting for me!  I love that I'm able to "not push" for something to happen or finish and allow for the information I need to reveal itself.  This post came at the perfect time.  You can read it HERE.  It is so well said and written... I again cried tears of joy at what I was being told and how it resonated with me.  Just the first paragraph alone was enough, however, I suggest you read it to give you an idea of where I'm coming from and why this is so important to me.  This is also a good post to read if you're not up on what is happening on a personal/collective level.

What I wrote between the asterisk is what I started on the 12th and after that is from the 14th.

**I woke up over an hour ago and my mind started in... I need to update the last pet sit situation with a few details to give context to the rest.

The matter is resolved; not all in the way I would have liked, however, in a way that supports my own growth and re-alignment with my own truth and integrity.

After some back and forth through email and some posturing on behalf of my client, I realized these people had no intention of paying me even though it had been said, after the incident, that I would be.  Both of these people are lawyers and given the situation, I respect that they were only doing what they felt they needed to do given their consciousness.  What I mean by that is they are still living in the mind of duality... good/bad, right/wrong etc.  That's where most of Humanity still is so I can't fault them for that given I understand it because I have been there too.  I mean even their careers as lawyers is based on that and taking one side over the other so it's not any surprise!  lol

I, on the other hand, am here to realize more of Who I AM as will the rest of Humanity in their own time.  I have already started down the path of non-duality; seeing things as they are from a neutral perspective and I must keep with that if I am to succeed in my personal goal of waking up COMPLETELY to Who I AM.  

In lying in bed, I started to realize what the silver lining is!  It isn't a shift to something better in the physical way as was my last experience from one living situation to a better one.  At one point I thought that I would be offered a different pet sit situation where I would be better appreciated but I've already had that!  I already have many clients who truly appreciate me and don't try to justify not paying me.  I pet sit for my housemates when they go on adventures and I am plenty appreciated for that.

The silver lining is the fact that I was able to let go of the situation without judgment and with total trust and faith that I would get what I need.  Honestly, I am amazed at the grace with which I continue to maintain my equilibrium and stay in my heart throughout this ordeal.  

It was more or less demanded of me, because of my alleged negligence, that I pay $2000 compensation for various fees that had been paid to cancel a vacation early, change plane tickets and cover various other fees etc.  While I did not agree with this assessment, I could definitely understand where they were coming from and I argued my own points that all ended well and that their own negligence of not taking care of the situation ahead of time allowed this to happen again.  I was at least going to try to get paid.  

When I realized the game that was being played, even though I knew I had the "upper hand" with proof in writing that I would be paid and that "the escape" had happened before, I decided that by pursuing any legal action that I felt sure that I would win, would only be a continuation of the game of duality which I'm doing my best to leave behind.  I also cannot in good conscience participate in a system I don't believe in.

I decided to just drop it.  I also would rather not engage with people who have to justify their actions rather than taking a higher choice in honoring an agreement.  We never actually discussed or agreed on what would happen if anything were to go "wrong".  

I am more of a "neighborhood pet sitter" if you will.  I have never established a "legal" business nor do I feel the need to do so.  I know this is not a "forever" career and it's just another dream realized until I get the calling to pursue my next job which, ironically, I know I will not really have to pursue.  People will come to me.

I realized that this was my challenge... to see if I could incorporate all that I have learned over the years with maintaining emotional balance; applying appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor which happen to be the six Heart Virtues that you can read about HERE.  I discovered these while I was pet sitting for these people.  I had read the Wingmakers story many years ago and had forgotten about it until I was reminded by a family member with the website that I had never been to. 

These virtues are nothing new.  I have been practicing them individually over the years, however, I had not put them together in the way that is described on the website.  I'd like to think that the meditation that I had done on these had a part on how this situation unfolded/resolved for me.

Let me add here for transparency; there is still a part of my ego that is VERY dissatisfied with the whole scenario: what happened, how I think they should have handled it, my part in it etc. etc. etc.  I'm very aware of this and the self-talk about this situation was initially what kept me awake this morning until I realized that my self-talk did not have the same quality of judgment that it usually had and it seemed to be fading into the background, if you will.  It sounded more nebulous than it had in the recent past where I had clear conversations in my head with myself in an effort to satisfy my need to be heard and understood when I could not do so with other people.

At this point, it is still unclear to me if this is really ego or maybe the quieter voice of my higher self that may be coming through a little louder because what I "heard" was more of a recognition of the action I had taken in the resolution of my situation being more in alignment with who I wanted to be vs. how my ego could have handled it IE:  following through with legal action.

I kept my trust and faith that I would be taken care of (somehow) without having to know how by letting go of the money.  What I do has never been about the money anyway.  I love animals and always have.  This is a dream I've always had to work with animals and the money is just part of the compensation people give me to show their appreciation however traditional it may be.

I cried tears of joy at this realization; that I took the "high road" and it was an easier decision to do so than with the last challenge.  The Phoenix is risen; the flower bloomed and I feel lighter and unencumbered by my mind coming up with reasons why "they" are "wrong".**

After reading the post from Frequency Writer, I realized that what I am experiencing is exactly what is described.  The illusion that is my ego really is dissolving!  OH how I have longed for this change!  It is SUCH a RELIEF to recognize this and not have the negative self talk about others (that's really about ME) that is so annoying even though, for a long time now, it has been diminishing little by little.  These last few days, however, have been so remarkably obvious and not as subtle as over the last decade when I started my "inner work".

The 3D clothing that my soul has been wearing is unraveling to reveal the "jewel on the lotus" or more of who I Truly AM and always have been.  It is somewhat difficult to describe.  It is nothing like what I thought the process would be like.  I do hope you read the article.  It is written much better and gives more detail that I care to re-iterate.  I will re-post it HERE on another page on this blog for the people who need a translation.

I have worked so hard for this and it gives me hope that the rest of Humanity will not only experience this "uncloaking" in their own way and at their own pace but also the intuitive message I received quite some time ago that our transition back to 5D(density) would be a smooth one was spot on.  

There is bound to be some anger etc. that will come to the surface for many, however, per my own experience, I believe that they will move through their emotions rather quickly as I did and come to a place of compassion for their Brothers and Sisters that have been fooled into creating the "hell" that we have all experienced for Centuries so that other beings can siphon our negative energy just as we all been fooled (by them) into living our lives in spiritual and financial poverty, suffering, enslavement and all kind of dis-ease so that they could live "high on the hog" so-to-speak.  This is the illusion talked about that  is dissolving and we are waking up to.

I am honored beyond measure to be one of many templates to this change and so it continues. 💓💪😂🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment