18 July, 2009

Clarification of a few things...

I'd like to clarify a few things about myself. I am not here to tell people how to live or what they should do. Everyone is fully capable of fixing their own "problems". I'm here to open the door, but you must walk through on your own. None of you need my help, but it's okay to ask for it once in a while. I am here to share my experience of life while on the path to Ascension. Sometimes I may share things that you don't agree with, but that's okay. I don't always like what I see other people doing or what I hear come out of their mouth. But it's not up to me to change them. You can only change yourself, and you have to want to change. I don't really care what other people think about me, but it is interesting to hear what they think about what I have to say.
As I read back through some of my old blogs, I realize that I may not have been clear about a few things or given all of the details. I will do my best to review past blogs and update them as new information is always making itself available.
It is my desire to eventually hold classes on Ascension; incorporating some of the teachings I have learned over the years. At the moment, I am not employed. I decided to take a leap of faith and trust in the universe and myself to provide what I need to live. So sometimes that manifests as odd jobs that come up like designing a business card or doing some house cleaning.
I have been coming up with ideas to write about. So I'm going to do my best to blog every day. And to keep my site fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment