06 October, 2009

Admission

I have to admit, although I had an (excuse) for not writing for over a month, it has been difficult for me to come here and write even though I have things to share! Writing is just not my best forte. I have made some progress with myself and I manifested a FREE place to live only because that is what I truly wanted and I was honest with myself. It's not completely free, I just don't have to exchange money for this gift. I give a lot of myself to the animals that live here,(it's so nice to live with animals again!)and I help out around the house for my friend that I live with. If you don't ask, how does the universe know what you want? It doesn't! You have to have the courage to be honest about what you really want and then ask for it.

So many amazing events happened for me over my birthday and even before that. Why haven't I shared? Well, I used a LOT of excuses not to come here. There really is no good reason. Part of it is laziness. Yes, I can admit I have my foibles! LOL I love that I don't have to do anything I don't want to do and be a little lazy. Up until now, I haven't been very good at managing my time because I have so much of it not having a job and all. I know there has to be some kind of fear here also but I haven't discovered what it is. Writer's block? Maybe. I find other 'more important' things to do. Sometimes I come here and don't know what to write about or I know what I want to write and as soon as I sit down, it leaves me! Talk about frustration!

I guess my point is and it's the thought for the day, the best relationship you will ever have is the one with yourself. It is the foundation for all other relationships. An important part of that is to accept and love all parts of yourself even if you don't like something. If you find something you don't like, only you can change it. That is what I have been doing for the past 25 years or so...it wasn't until the last few that I could come to accept all of my foibles and laugh at them. I love myself. I love who I have created myself to be and I love that I am Source!

No comments:

Post a Comment