13 May, 2018

My thoughts on LGBTQ

Another controversial subject... just so you know, again, this is MY OPINION.

First of all, let me say that it's just ridiculous and silly that (some) of these people have to fight for equal rights just because they make different choices as to how they define themselves and their sexual choices.  Who's business is it anyway other than theirs?!  And why should we treat them differently?

Another silly... I can still remember when "gay" meant happy, not homosexual.  lol  I think I was 11 or 12 when I met a girl named Gay and I wondered if she knew what her name meant... it was at that time in the mid seventies that the term "gay" was being used to describe homosexuality. 

That's the short, nutshell version of my opinion of the labels we give these people in order to further separate them from the rest of us and make them wrong for their choices.  It's BULLSHIT!

Now, for my opinion on why these people choose what they choose, that will be a bit longer.

I look at it from a purely spiritual view.  If you have read other entries, you'll understand that I believe that we all layout our paths of our next lives before we incarnate into them so that would denote that it's our own individual choice as to what we want to experience in any particular life.  This would include having a preference for the same gender sexually, using surgery to change gender, having attraction to both genders, being born engendered with both female and male sex organs, (hermaphrodite) and looking somewhat androgynous.  

I have noticed in recent years that there are more 20 and 30 somethings that look like they could be either gender and I've been tempted more than once to ask but rather than take the chance that I may offend someone, I don't because it's just curiosity and I don't really need to know.  I'm often fascinated when I see people that look like they could be either gender.  

Androgyny is our natural state when not embodied in one gender or the other.  The embodiment of either is part of duality and polarity in this dense 3rd dimension.  I have read many times from many different sources that our spiritual essence has both energies of male and female without a body and that it's just for the purpose of experience that we embody one or the other.

As far as being homosexual and where that comes from... I have heard people who label themselves as "gay" that they were born that way and that there is nothing they can do about it.  They also often say that they feel like a man in a woman's body or vice versa.  It is my personal opinion and speculation that from a spiritual point of view that these people may have had many, if not all, of their previous lifetimes as one gender and then for this lifetime, they choose the other.  That would at least attempt to explain why these people feel the way they do.  Other possible explanations would be that either of their male or female energies is very much out of balance, it could be part of the energy of their name and lastly, it could be just a choice to be the a strong example for the rest of us for the need of acceptance; that it doesn't matter what you look like or how you label yourself or GET labeled, we are all Humans and NOT our labels.  We all deserve the same acceptance from each other.  As always, that starts with accepting ourselves first.  I've noticed, it's only the people who have a hard time accepting themselves that get "picked on".  I know, I've been one (not LGBTQ, just picked on) until I came to accept myself 100%.

There are some cultures that regard their LGBQ members to be of a higher status than the standard citizen because of their (assumed?) perception that (more is better?) lol  I wish I could remember where I read that so I could accurately convey what was meant.  I admit I made up that last line! lol😜

There could be other reasons that I haven't even thought of as to the whys and wherefores of being LGBTQ.  

At least I see the tide turning over this issue.  I've not ever had anything personal against this way of being, however, I will admit as a young person back in the 80's, under the influence of powerful media, I was not as willing to accept these people as they were and I had my judgments about them.  That, of course, was because I had my judgments about myself and had not yet come to accept myself as I do now.😉

No comments:

Post a Comment