22 July, 2018

Ascension update

Today is the first day in a week that I finally feel like I have energy!  This isn't related to sickness... I know that much.  It's part of the ascension symptoms that I've been feeling lately.  I figure because I have so much free time even though I'm "working", that my wish for fast-tracking my own ascension process has been granted.  I've intuited that I'm getting a massive upgrade of my body which includes detoxing and healing/activation of dormant DNA.

I've had energy to do what I need to do but mostly, I don't feel like doing anything and I've spent plenty of time lying around!  lol  I've had to deal with a small part of myself that is making me "wrong" for doing just that.  It's actually kind of nice to not have a whole lot that I HAVE to do!

For the whole last month, I've had to have afternoon naps when I can do it and even lie on the couch while I'm volunteering sometimes.  This particular wave of energy has been a little rough on my physical body.

I've started taking a fish oil to help with the detox and to help with my teeth.  I'm already drinking structured water to help stay hydrated better and taking other stuff to help with detoxing as well.

I hope to realize psychic gifts at the end of this wave.

I have noticed that I feel more loving toward people in general and while it's subtle, the snarky, protective part of my ego that thinks it has to protect me from total strangers, that voice is getting less and less.  What a relief THAT is! lmao  And even though I've had to deal with being tired most of the time, I feel more like getting out into the public more rather than being in "my cave". 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment