17 July, 2018

Making Changes ;-)

I had written a post about David Wilcock's resignation from Gaia and after some contemplation, I deleted it.  I actually still have it in email form as a reminder of what I wrote but basically, while I could give my opinion of what I THINK happened, I really don't care!  lmao!  A video made by someone with Laura Eisenhauer and Patty Greer about David's resignation and GEM getting a hold of it and after listening to just 5 minutes, I realize that SHE has NO IDEA what the truth is either.  I don't know why it's even such a big deal... that's when I deleted my post.  There is so much there to interpret and without being able to ask David myself what is going on, I decided it was a drama that I need not involve myself in in any way shape or form including giving my opinion.  I also got intuitively that it's another distraction.  Just because I know of David and Gaia doesn't make this anything less than the drama it is and it would be a waste of my time to give it any attention whatsoever.

That incident paved the way so-to-speak in my decision to completely ignore everything ascension related coming from SOMEONE ELSE.  I have no more need or desire to follow anything that anyone is doing.  Just from what I find out from getting tid-bits of info from others, I know enough on my own that I don't need to waste my time listening to the research someone else has done.  Most of what I find only corroborates what I get intuitively.  Maybe what has happened is that I realize (finally) that I AM getting the answers I seek from my own inner being and I don't need the outside verification anymore!😇

The last 2 days since making that decision, I have felt lighter and happier than previously.  It makes me really happy also not to be spending as much time on the computer.  I can feel that part of me is VERY relieved!

I've also started meditating again with a simple mantra:  I AM Love.  When I feel my mind starting to wander, I say, thank you and my mantra again.  I only do it a few minutes at a time but I do it several times a day.  I have also started (again) to visualize Momma Earth surrounded by pink/golden light along with every being on the surface or inside her.  I did that years ago but got away from doing it.  And lastly, when I go to bed at night, I think of a few things that I am grateful for from the day or in general. 

I've started reading a translation of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.  I believe it's an accurate translation/interpretation and there is much to absorb there.  

I feel something big coming and I still read headlines and occasionally some articles of interest but my main focus is on my own healing/ascension and helping those who come my way when I am willing and able. 

Today, I woke up feeling spiritually tired like I was out all night "working" lol.  I feel very lazy today and it's not an ideal day to just lay around like I feel like doing... lol  I feel a little goofy too like when I'm physically tired and need sleep.  I have plenty of physical energy but I look forward to going to bed early tonight after I read some more about Thoth!  ðŸ˜œðŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment