04 July, 2018

The Tenth Insight

Over the last couple of weeks, I've had this book "stare" at me at the Caritas Center.  I volunteer over there 1-2 times a week.  It was a book I'd already read and that's why I had pushed aside the prompt to pick it up again and read it.

Well, when I was there last Thursday, I said, "What the hell..." and picked it up.  OMG!  It was like reading it for the first time.  I was totally enthralled with reading it and almost couldn't put it down.  James Redfield is an excellent writer.

I understood as I read it why I had to read it again.  It had been 22 years since it was published and that's when I read it the first time.  I had also read "The Celestine Prophesy" which is an adventure story written about his travels in South America searching for the first nine insights.  The insights are what we are to grasp in order to evolve to the next level of existence.  Not necessarily to 5D but to prepare us while still in 3D to help us change our ways so that we can exist more harmoniously together.

The tenth had not actually been written down and was gained intuitively by the group he connected with.  The tenth is about  raising our vibration to the point where we can see our "birth vision" as we saw it before incarnating.  The birth vision was what we had hoped to achieve by incarnating to the parents we chose and also based on the experience we had just left in the previous lifetime.  It's also about holding a "world vision" for all of humanity to help raise the overall vibration and give energy to those waking up.

While reading the book, I also got reminders of the other nine insights which gave me clues to my own behavior that I have been struggling with regarding a personal acquaintance.  I was able to understand what it is that has been bugging me about her and what I need to do about it.

I also understood that I have grasped the first nine insights and I needed to reread this book about the tenth so that I can get to my own "next level".  I also realize that I am finally ready for my next relationship as I will not get attached or addicted to the energy that we will exchange.  I have found my own source and I know that I will only attract a man who has also found his own.

I am so excited by the possibilities and the mystery of what is coming next!

I highly recommend if you haven't read these books to do so.  Here is a link to find out more about James Redfield and his books.

No comments:

Post a Comment