26 June, 2018

What I've been experiencing lately

I haven't posted very much in the way of what I personally have been going through so I'll tell you a bit now...

After finding Glacia Rain and watching her video on ascension and "symptoms" we may experience, she mentioned one that until a day ago, I hadn't experienced.  She said that things may appear "pixelated".  When I woke up yesterday, I opened my eyes and what I was seeing (the bedroom I was in) looked exactly like that, pixelated!  It was seeing seeing squares.  I was seeing the room as I usually do but with what seemed like a screen over it but more focused on the screen (squares) than the background although both were in focus.  I hope that makes sense.  She also mentioned seeing flashes of light which I've been seeing for months now.  They are small, like seeing a pinprick of light showing through the apparent reality I'm looking at in the moment.  Most of the time it's just white but sometimes it's been blue, purple or green.

I still hear tones (softly) in one ear or the other, never both at the same time.  They are always at different pitches and only last for about 10 seconds or less.  It's NOT tinnitus.

I have more frequent "hits" of intuition.  They are most often about mundane stuff, like silly details about my clients that I work for.  I think these happen so as to give me "practice" of hearing the difference between an ego thought and the quick picture or one word I'll see/hear.  I get intuition on the "big" stuff also but that's usually when I've asked for clarification or I'm listening for an answer to a question I've asked.

About 10 days ago, I got awakened at about 2AM and after relieving myself and going back to bed, I lay there wanting to go back to sleep and I was aware of old memories of previous relationships with men that I had forgotten about.  It was stuff that was being dredged up to be cleared.  They were also memories that I had chosen at the time to forget because they were painful.  Times when I had said or done something that hurt someone else.  This was also mentioned by Glacia Rain but it's not the first time I've had this experience.  It has been years since I can remember being aware of this happening.

I'm still finding it somewhat exasperating that I have this ego personality that is bent on "protecting" me by using judgment to push people away, making others wrong and name calling although I have a pretty good handle on that.  lol  Name calling is the one aspect I have better control over.  I don't say it to their face by I allow myself to think it.  For now, that seems the best temporary solution until I this part will allow me to work with it.  Not that this is any excuse but I got name calling from my Mom.  That was one the ways she verbally abused me.  There is a certain "satisfaction" in calling someone a dumbass, moron or a fucking idiot!  lmao

For years now, I've had heart flutters that have never been scary at all and I've read are how my heart is keeping up with the changes in frequency.  That makes sense to me.  I know I have a solid connection with Gaia and her own frequency is changing.  We call it the "Schumann Resonance".  Scientists erroneously think that this will never change but keeping in mind that our planet is a living, sentient being as we are but with a MUCH bigger body, she is going through massive changes in her own body that we are becoming witness to as in the huge volcanic event going on in Hawai'i right now.

Ever since I was a kid I've had a "special" connection with animals.  Today, my main way of creating income is by house/pet sitting and dog walking.  I sometimes can see when I tell them to do something by telling them what I WANT and not what I DON'T want that they understand me and they do what I ask.  My telepathic connection to animals is increasing.  Note:  telepathy is NOT the same thing as mind reading.  Telepathy is communication with pictures and that IS how animals communicate with their minds.  They have other ways of communication as well.

I have increasing sensitivity to certain foods like sugar.  I can't eat as much as I used to which I'm grateful for.  Right now, I can't imagine not having some kind of sugar everyday but I hope in the near future, I will change that.  I also rarely eat beef anymore.  I still enjoy the occasional hamburger but less and less often.  Eventually, I may get the point energetically where I no longer want to eat ANY meat but for now, I'm still a carnivore.  I also can't eat as much dairy as I used to and I've learned to substitute coconut milk when I need milk for a recipe.  I've learned to pay more attention to how my body feels when I eat so that I'm aware of how it's reacting and I can take steps to eliminate what I need to.

I've also had days over the last month where I've often felt like I needed a nap.  I've heard that these are periods when we need time to integrate our "upgrades".  I have also felt moments where I've felt "heavy" and moments where I've felt extremely "light" as in weight.

I still go through periods of impatience that, honestly, I just wish would quit but I guess I have yet to accept that I'm right where I'm supposed to be as well as everyone else and everything is happening in diving timing! lol

I still also need lots of time to myself not only to integrate the new energy that is coming to us but I just get tired of dealing with people in general.  Many people whether they realize it or not take more energy than they give.  I often feel drained of energy if I'm in a group or crowd of people that are not connected to their own source and are actively giving as much energy as they are receiving.  I've always had a difficult time being in big crowds being an empath and picking up on everyone's energy.

Over the last few days I've had a "rash of luck".  I went to a party held for members at the bike shop I volunteer at and I won a door prize and got to choose what I wanted so I have a brand new pair of bike gloves!  When I hung out with my son on the same day, I got 2 free games playing pinball.  I know to some that's not a big deal and it's not but it sure is fun to win things for free!  I've also had some luck when biking to avoid the rain coming.  I'd like to say that my prayers are being answered when I ask for it to hold off until I get where I'm going and maybe it's true because more often than not, I avoid the rain when I'm on my bike.  I don't really believe in "luck" anymore.  I follow intuitive guidance and that is how I create what I really want.  I don't really try to "avoid".  That's resistance and I no longer give resistance to anything.  I go with the flow and either keep going or jump out!  I also found something I thought that I'd lost that was not really that important but it was something I used a lot.

I continue to get timely messages through different sources that makes life interesting a fun.

That's all for now....💋💖🌀










No comments:

Post a Comment