16 May, 2022

Synchronicity 😁💖

I love synchronicity!  This describes perfectly what I'm feeling.  I know this is what is happening for me...

This is Blossom Goodchild who, in my opinion, is a TRUE channel as I have been following her for a few years now and she's bang on!  True as in her energy is on the mark for aligning with only ETs aligned with Love.  She channels the Federation of Light.

Blossom Goodchild 

This isn't just about me... this is a spiritual clue for ALL of you as to what is coming/possible!😁 This energy is available to all of us!  

I am experiencing this because of the work I've already done with myself and the evidence of that is what I'm writing about here... just how differently I'm handling what, maybe 10 years ago would have been devastating, now was a piece of cake.

My blog is to help people see that people WILL and DO change! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment