21 September, 2024

Turning the Corner

Right around the middle of August, I turned a corner, meaning, something integrated or was taken away or... something.  Things that used to bug me don't bug me at all anymore or it's just a little bit.  I have way more patience when I'm driving and I just feel more balanced emotionally.  I can even lose my center, my balance, and bounce back rather quickly.  I have way more mental peace and my yoga practice is reflecting the changes of my mind in my body.  

It's been about a month now and it took me a few days to notice what had happened.  I was SO exuberant also for about 2 weeks until I had to scream at someone to leave me alone😝 That killed it for me.  I had to let go of this person from my life.  She turned out to be toxic for me and an energy vampire.

I initially thought that it would be like every other time I've felt like I raised my vibration only to fall back down like I was on a roller coaster.  This time it has stuck.  It's not just my vibe but I fell a calmness and peace that I haven't had before.  It's such a relief to not have the barrage of negative thoughts about (people).  I still get perturbed but it's so slight.  Even when I do get angry or upset, it only lasts for a little while.  It's much easier to let things go.

I've even discovered through kinesiology that my body is getting younger by about 2 to 3 weeks every day!  It started back in March after my "thing" with River.  I'm hoping that my skin will be reflecting my younger age soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment