30 June, 2009

My purpose

So I have come to realize that it's not so much my purpose to teach ascension as it is to teach the Laws of Creation. I was reminded not to long ago that I should only teach what I have experience with. 

 I have experience with using the Laws of Creation consciously. That is how I got to Hawaii. I will still talk about Ascension, but learning the Laws of Creation is very important right now, if one is to ascend. Actually, the Laws of Creation and ascension go hand-in-hand. 

So lets start at the beginning. First and foremost, we are Creators. We are all higher dimensional beings who have chosen to drop down into the lower vibrations of the physical dimension to experience more of who we are through the experience of duality or contrast. Few of us, if any remember planning out this lifetime that we are now in. We mapped out all of the experiences that we wanted to have ahead of time, leaving room for free choice. We also chose helpers or guides to accompany us on this lifetime's adventure. Then we also chose to forget what we mapped out and what we wanted to experience because what would be the point of remembering? Living in this 3-D. Physical dimension is solely for the purpose of experiencing more of who we really are from experience of duality. Most of us accomplish that by making choices in ignorance of the Laws of Creation. In other words, we make a mistake by choosing something that we don't want. And in that experience of choosing and realizing that it's something that we don't want, we are meant to turn around and look in the other direction and say,"Oh, what I want must be in the other direction." More often than not, instead of looking in the other direction for what we want, we get mired in our problem of having something that we don't want. I myself am guilty of that!  

I will do my best to educate you about the Laws of Creation from my own experience. So let me tell you how I got to Hawaii. It actually started back when I first started working for the chiropractor Daniel Knowles. Right before I started working for the Knowles, I was working at a gas station. I knew it was a temporary job, but it wasn't until I started receiving chiropractic care and going to the office that I decided I wanted to work for Danny and Richelle. 

The energy, going into the office, was so lovely that I wanted to work there. I started Care in August of 2007, and by middle of December that year I was working for them. That was really my first experience of using The Laws of Creation, but it wasn't a good enough example that I could do it again. I needed to learn more information about the Laws of Creation. 

The source I found to be the best for me to learn about the Laws of Creation came from Abraham channeled by Esther Hicks, written by Jerry Hicks. Some how I get on an e-mail list for Jennifer McLean. she is one of many spiritual teachers that has information to share. She did an interview series called Healing with the Masters. I didn't get to listen to them all, but some of them are very good. She also passed on a link to enter an essay contest to win a house in Hawaii. I entered the contest. For $101, you can write a 101 word essay to enter to win the House. after entering the contest, I was also invited to enter to win a free weekend at their "Castle". The castle is a bed-and-breakfast where Sherry and her husband John live. John is the man who built the house they are giving way and who also built the castle. 

Unfortunately, they ran out of money to finish building the castle. The outside is done, but the rooms need to be finished. Anyway, if you invite others to enter to win, and they use your e-mail address as a referral, you get entered again. Well Jennifer had e-mailed this to her entire e-mail list, so she won the free weekend! So Jennifer decided to offer a workshop while she was in Hawaii. When I got the first e-mail telling me about it I pretty much ignored it. My first thought was, "Well, I probably can't afford the cost of her workshop and how the hell would I get to Hawaii?" 

I pretty much forgot about the workshop. So couple of weeks went by, and I got another e-mail. This one read, "last chance to hang out with me in Hawaii." For some reason, I paid more attention to this one and I opened it up. And when I found out she was only charging $87 for her workshop I got real excited! I started thinking how great it would be to go to Hawaii for a few days. Her workshop was a one-day intensive on removing blocks to abundance. It was pretty much what I had been asking my guidance for help with. 

I knew that if I was going to get there, I had to use the Laws of Creation consciously. I paid attention to the excitement that I felt about going to Hawaii. At the time, I was unaware that I was going to have to make a choice between going to Hawaii and going to see my daughter for her high school graduation. I just knew that I had to get to Hawaii. I wasn't sure why, but once I was there, I knew that it was time for me to start teaching. I had two weeks from the time that decided to go to Hawaii, until I left. I knew from reading Abraham's books that I needed to let go of the "how". 

Since this was the first time that I was consciously using the Laws of Creation, I was a little bit nervous. I also knew that any doubts or fear that I had would stop my manifestation in its tracks. So I did my best to think of how wonderful it would be to be in Hawaii. And I hung on to that feeling. I told everybody I knew that I was going to Hawaii with one exception. I did not tell one person, specifically that I know of, that I was going because I knew she would immediately questioned how I was getting there. What money? Isn't that expensive? I didn't want to have to explain myself to someone who doesn't understand the Laws of Creation what I was doing to get there.  Basically, what I did was: I kept my energy high by thinking about how wonderful it would be to be there and maintaining that good feeling that I had. I did something every day to move myself in the direction of going to Hawaii. I would go online and check air fare prices, or I would talk to a friend, who traveled a lot to get their advice about buying tickets. I did different things, small actions every day, that helped me manifest my trip to Hawaii. 

The one instance I can recall where I tried to make something happen was when I rented my car before I bought my airline ticket. I ended up paying more at the end, because I did not have an accurate time of when to pick up and drop off my car. During the two weeks before I left for Hawaii, I saw the doors opened for me to go on this trip. My trip had to fit within my budget. After searching online for a place to stay, I remember telling a friend that I was having a difficult time finding a place to stay that was fitting within my budget. He gave me the name of a friend that he knew in Hawaii, and his phone number. He did not tell me where I was calling. It turned out he gave me the number of a place called Pangaia on the Big Island. They are a raw, sustainable community very near the eastern most point of big Island. I called them and told them my situation. They offered me a tent for $20 a night. I was very happy with that! $20 a night would fit within my budget, and I was willing to camp while I was there. 

In communicating with them, they offered me an upgrade. I could have the guest hut for little bit more. I wrote back saying that I would be happy with the tent for $20 a night. And that I would wait until I got there to see if I could afford more. When I got there, they had all the agreed as a group to let me have the guest hut since it wasn't being used for the same $20 a night I would've paid for the tent. I was ecstatic! I realized in the moment that the universe had provided me with better than I could dreamed of myself! That is what happens when we allow the universe to provide what we have asked for, without worrying about how. 

Basically, I followed the principals of the Laws of Creation CONSCIOUSLY. We have all followed the principals but usually UNCONSCIOUSLY. 

(December 2020)  I ended up staying there for 3 months until the land sold... it turned into a 5.5 year stay!  

No comments:

Post a Comment