13 June, 2009

Science of Characteristics

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Symbol frequency(more on healing)
Current mood: peaceful
Category: Life

As I had said in the previous blog, symbols have their own frequency. What I am referring to are letters and numbers. We tend to take them for granted but really, they are the physical representation of the sounds that we make. Logically, when we speak we produce a frequency, when we write the letter associated with that sound it takes on the same frequency. We put letters together to make a word and the word has its own frequency based on the letters that make up the word.

I learned the Science that explains the definition of each letter of the alphabet. It's called the Christ Science or Science of Characteristics. Quite coincidentally(or was it : ))I met my teacher while working at the VIBE machine. My teacher, Robert, whom I had never met before, gave me a reading of my name at the time just based on the letters that made up my name. I was astounded by how well he knew my characteristics. He knew them because that's what the science is about-the characteristics of each and every letter.

A little background about me. For much of my adult life, I have been on a path of self discovery and improvement. I didn't have a great childhood and it affected me into young adulthood. I was determined to heal myself with whatever methods I could find that I resonated with. I was also interested in finding paths that would work for everyone else too. THIS WAS IT!!

The Science of Characteristics is knowledge that is part of our birthright. As long as we continue to label everything, including ourselves, it makes sense to know the foundation from which all words come from, YES? This Science is that foundation. It is knowledge that has purposefully been kept from us from who-knows-who. It doesn't matter who. What matters is that once again, it is available. It was taught once, 2000 years ago and also back in the 1930's.

When we answer to our label(name)the characteristics go to work. Our thoughts, loves and how we do things are influenced by these characteristics that make up our name.

Numbers are representative of capacities. Every one's birth date has its own vibrational frequency and capacity. There is what is called a True Name that resonates in harmony with each birth date. A name that does not resonate with the birth date creates varying degrees of physical and mental illness. It IS the reason why some people have unexplained dis-ease and mental health issues.

When I got the reading on my name(my old one), I knew instantly I had found what I had been looking for. And, not only would it work for me, it would help EVERYONE else too!

There are 11 lessons that are the foundation of knowledge for the True Name. 11 is the master number of genius. NO ONE is just given a True Name without this foundation. There would be no appreciation for having the True Name without the lessons. As soon as one starts the lesson, change starts to happen.

I flew through the lessons even though I was given as much time as I needed to complete them. I was consumed with passion at the thought that I could finally have the life I wanted and deserved. The Science is very logical and fit in with many things I had already studied.

Changes happen slowly but 3 years ago, I was in a very different position. I had no job, I was a single mom of a very young child and I was at the end of my rope so-to-speak. Today, I have a very good job at a bank that is opening other financial doors, I'm still a single mom but at least now, I'm enjoying it and I have new self confidence and esteem. It's hard to explain all that changes that I have gone through and continue to experience but I believe in the Science 100%. I have not been disappointed.

I teach this Science and it is free BECAUSE it IS knowledge that everyone should have. Not everyone is going to get this...I know that. People have become sheople meaning that they have allowed themselves to be led around by the government, the media and so on. Personally, I don't think that most people are ready for this. I changed my name legally and everything almost 3 years ago and though I have told many people about this, no one has had the courage to go through the lessons and change their name. Most people's lives are not "bad" enough to make them want to do something this drastic and most have an attachment to their names for patriarchal reasons. Also, I think that most people are afraid what their friends and family would think if they did change their names. Fear stops most people from making choices that could help them. For me, all of my friends accepted the change. I'm sure some of my family did not accept it but I don't care. I did what I had to do for me and I'm better for it!


Namaste, Riox

No comments:

Post a Comment