19 February, 2018

My thoughts on being vegetarian/vegan

Please know as you read this, I'm not advocating for one over the other.  I'm just giving my opinion based on what I know from a spiritual standpoint.  You can agree or not, I don't care one way or the other.  This is just another perspective.

It's my own personal opinion that we should all follow our own guidance as to what to eat.  That said, I've seen too many unhealthy vegetarians because they refuse to eat meat just to avoid eating an animal.  People go on some crazy diets without doing the research to see it it's right for them including going vegetarian.  I've talked with a lot of people who used to be vegetarian and went back to eating meat for health reasons.  There are some of us that NEED to eat meat; the O blood type people.  Not everyone can get away with being vegetarian.

First of all, we are predatory animals at the top of the food chain.  There is no logical reason why we should not eat meat.  I agree with the concept of honoring the spirit of the animal for giving it's life to sustain my own.  The American Indians and I'm sure other cultures practice this.  It has also been depicted in the movie, "Avatar".  I DO NOT agree with the commercial farming of animals and what it has become.  There is no honoring of the animal and many of them go through abuse and torture their whole lives.  I've seen videos filmed in secret at some of these commercial facilities.  Unfortunately, anyone who eats meat from any of these animals that lived in fear their whole lives takes on the fear of the animal.  The energy gets stuck in their bodies not to mention all the hormones and GMO food they are given.   I can see from that regard, why someone would want to quit eating meat.

Second, in nature, wild animals only prey on the sick and weak not only because they are easier prey but it works towards ensuring "survival of the fittest".  That is how we used to hunt also back when we had to.  Commercialization came about because of the change our society has gone through the automatizing of our way of life in the industrial age and the demand for meat. People do overeat meat.  You don't need meat everyday and it acidifies the body when too much red meat is ingested.  People are under the impression they need more than they really do because of the brainwashing and marketing that is done in order to support the industry.  

I'm very careful not to eat any meat from these places.  I don't even set foot in a mainstream grocery store anymore.  I don't buy meat to cook and the places I go to eat I check out ahead of time and I actually ask them where their meat comes from.  I also don't eat meat everyday.

Third and I think this is the one thing that all these vegetarians on ego trips over being vegetarian don't even think about... what makes them think that plants don't feel pain also.  Just because we don't hear them scream does not mean they don't.  The research done at Damanhur on plants will give you something to think about.  You can watch that here.  Do they honor the plant before they rip it out of the ground and stuff it in their mouth?  Or before they throw it in a pot or pan to cook?  Because people tend to think of themselves as their body, they think of the animal as the body also and they can't bear the thought of eating something they would consider naming or calling a pet.  Well, I wouldn't either because that makes them a family member but they eat dogs in China... or is it Japan? Maybe it's Korea... 😕

Anyway, the point is that they are unaware that plants have feelings and emotions that are no different than animals; they just don't express it in the same manner.  I've actually heard that the plant kingdom is more evolved than the animals.  I would tend to agree.

So to all those vegetarians who judge others for being meat eaters, you now have another perspective to ponder so you can get over your little ego trip about yourself because that's really what it is... especially if you give a meat eater shit about it.  It's an inability to accept the truth you aren't even aware of so you judge others and that only hurts YOU.  Forgive my snarkyness here. I've had some arguments with vegetarians that didn't end so well and I only wish I had had this information on the tip of my tongue at the time.

The last point I'd like to make is that people are only thinking of the bodies they are eating and not the consciousness living in it.  The two are not the same.  The Consciousness came to experience itself through the body.  We have no idea of even our own path that we came to experience much less anyone else's; even an animal.  Honor your own consciousness and all consciousness and eat what you want.💖😋

No comments:

Post a Comment