18 February, 2018

"Ascension Symptoms"

I have been going through some physical stuff for many years now that I'd like to share.  There have been a few articles written about this that is linked here.  I will also list at the bottom ones that I have experienced that are on this list (copy/paste)

I have experienced many of the symptoms listed on this website but not all of them.

For as long as I can remember, I have had what I call, "heart flutters".  It's a short lived, sometimes hard pounding that my heart goes through.  It never lasts long and it does NOT happen at regular intervals.  I've always known (intuitively) it's nothing to worry about and I have never gone to see a doctor about it.  I keep it to myself except with close family because I don't want to hear what other people have to say about it... like I need to see a doctor.😖 (where is the "eyeroll" face when you need it!) lol

For at least the last 20 years, I have been getting tones in my ear.  It's not tinnitus, it doesn't hurt and I get that they are "downloads" or "upgrades" going on.  They do NOT happen at regular intervals.

I'll hear a quiet tone that is always steady but changes in pitch each time I hear it.  It's always preceded by a pressure change in my ear like putting your ear up to a shell.  I know it's a pressure change because I can now feel it.  When it first started happening, it was like I said; putting a shell up to my ear to hear the ocean.  They don't last long and they are not outside of me.  I can put may hand over my ear and still hear it.

A few months ago, I felt my tailbone vibrating.  It only lasted a few days but it would happen at regular intervals.  It felt like a soft buzzing.

Also a few months ago now, I started getting what I thought was a rash.  My lower lumbar region started to itch; specifically the area between the 2 dimples above my butt.  I couldn't see anything.  It's not red and doesn't look any different, even though I scratch it quite a bit.  The area feels different that the rest of my skin.  It feels a little dryer and nothing I have put on it has helped it to go away.  I asked some dowsing questions about it about a month ago and I got that it's where my body is starting to change.  I have read that our bodies are going to change from Carbon 12 to Carbon 7.  You can find that blogpost here.  I suggest watching the video... it's pretty cool.

Within the last few days; Feb. 13th, I have felt a "buzzing" in my lower abdomen.  I thought at first I was feeling the wind blow or it was my phone etc but I have felt it while sitting still and when I put my hand over the spot, I don't feel it with my hand but I can still feel the sensation inside.  Have no idea what that is about.

I have known for many years that this cycle of ascension is different than all the rest before because we have the choice to take our bodies with us.  I know I made that choice and I believe that the "rash" and the vibrations I've been feeling are part of that.  It must be a gradual process or would wouldn't live through it.

I'm excited about this possibility!  I have known for many many years that this is my last incarnation on Mother Gaia and I feel very honored to be here getting "the best of the last".  I have many of those experiences!

List of my own experiences:

You just 'know' or sense that something is happening/changing. You just feel different for reasons you can't explain.  

Sudden changes in body temperatures; increased sensitivity or intolerance to heat or cold; abnormal heat and/or cold in certain body parts. 

Frequent headaches; head pressure or other unusual sensations in the crown area; warmth, tingling, pinpricks, pulsating energy.  (Mostly this happened for me after 30 day fast)

Increase in sensitivity of smell; strange smells from time to time that seem to come out of nowhere; Sinus and allergy issues.  

Changes in vision and perception; catching glimpses of shadows, mist or smoke, flashes of light, sparkles, colors and swirling forms of energy. ( this has been happening for a looong time.  I think is seeing glimpses of other entities in the 4th density)

Periods where you feel extremely cold for long periods of time or have a chill in your body, cold hands or feet; circulation issues. 

Changes in diet, appetite and eating habits; Sudden cravings for or aversions to certain foods; Unexplainable weight gain or loss. 

Sudden intolerances/allergies to certain food or other products and chemical sensitivities. 

Changes in sleep patterns; waves of extreme fatigue that come and go unexpectedly; periods of restlessness or insomnia; a need for more or less sleep than normal.

Increase in daydreaming, fantasy; flashes of insights and visions; increased creativity and imagination. 

Intense waves of heat throughout the body, hot flashes, chills or night sweats; feeling extremely hot or waves or warming energy in various chakra centers. 

Increased static electrical charge in the body; energy 'zaps', tingles, itching, pinpricks; muscle spasms or twitches that occur sporadically in certain parts of the body. 

Sporadic bursts of increased energy or inspiration; feeling hyper-active or frantic energy; panic attacks; accelerated mental energy; racing or scattered thoughts.  

Exteme sensitivity; feeling over-emotional; Episodes of crying for no apparent reason or bouts of hysterical laughter for no apparent reason. 

Periods of intense frustration, anger or rage, short-tempered or easily agitated or impatient. 

Feeling more drawn to be in nature and in more serene environments. (This has always been true)

A sudden increase in synchronicity (meaningful coincidences); seeing 11:11 or other recurring numbers often. (This happened more when I let go of fear, did my inner work etc and REALLY took charge of my life in a more pro-active, loving way)

Abrupt changes with job, friends, hobbies, interests, or living environments or strong urge to relocate. (same reason as above)

A need for more personal space and alone time; introversion. (always)

Feeling invisible, alienated or detached from from others and/or the world around you. (I've actually been invisible!)

A deep longing to go Home even though you may not know where 'home' is. (since childhood)

A sense of urgency like you are running out of time or that 'something is about to happen. 

Feeling ungrounded at times, scattered or spacey thoughts; feeling detatched or in a dream-like trance. (lol... that could have been the pot!)

Time distortions; losing track of time; a sense that time is 'speeding up' or 'slowing down' at various moments.  (all the time!)

You begin to see halos of light around people, animals and objects; distorted or blurred vision; sensitivity to bright light; more intense closed-eye visions.  (first time was when I was 15 during half-time at a basketball game I was playing)

Increased Telepathy with other people and animals; flashes of insight and increased Intuition. (I have noticed this over a long period of time.)

Feeling that you have a Divine purpose on the planet and that you are on a special 'mission'. (for a long time)

Profound feeling of love, peace, understanding and interconnectedness with All things. (only a few times)

Increased psychic awareness and sensitivity, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and intuition. 

Bizarre or intense dreams; prophetic or precognitive dreams or dreamlike visions occuring more often. (throughout my life but not recently)

A feeling that something is 'about to happen' or something important is coming, although you don't know what or when.  (I have felt that recently with regard to "the event" coming by the end of March)


I hope this has been helpful for you to understand that what you may be experiencing is part of our rise in energy, ascension or whatever you wish to call it.  I'm going through it too!  We ALL ARE.😍

No comments:

Post a Comment