23 April, 2018

My Thoughts and Unique Perspective on Donald Trump

Oh Boy!  This is a BIG topic for sure!  (YUGE!  lmao) OK... I just watched the 4 episode series called "Trump - An American Dream" on Netflix.  I was pleasantly surprised by how unbiased and honest it was in its overview of how Trump went from an unknown figure to one that literally, EVERYONE knows or is at least aware of.  It is a collection of interviews and file footage of "The Donald" and his family from the people who knew him best; family friends, co-workers and employees.

Now, let me back up a bit here to preface my perspective.  When I heard that Donald Trump was going to run for President, I really didn't know what to think.  On the one hand, he's not a politician and he's never held any kind of office so he lacks the experience that some people would think is necessary to being President.  On the other hand, maybe that's exactly what we need... someone who is from the outside of politics, who is a business man, (since that's how it seems our country is run) and who knows how to "play the game".  To be honest, I think I was influenced somewhat by the media and how he is portrayed by them and also, being an empath, my opinion was also influenced by the people around me who hated him.  I'll admit, at first I thought that it was a joke!  I mean, come on, Donald Trump for President?  LMAO!  If I go a little deeper and I'm even more honest with myself, I had to give up my temporary judgment of the man because I've never met him.  I'm not going to give in completely to the opinion of "others" on ANYTHING or ANYONE because to do so would be ignorant, biased and for me, lacking in integrity.  I choose to be the opposite. 

So, when I found this series on Netflix, I saw it as an opportunity to get to know the man from a different perspective and watching it gave me a deeper understanding of him and why he IS the perfect person for the job of President!  I already had that opinion but watching this series just solidified it for me.

What I took from watching that series is one, Donald is very insecure and hides it with a mask of false confidence ie:  arrogance.  That's not uncommon in people.  He's no different in that regard to a lot of business men and people in general who have not fully embraced their "darker" selves.  I find it interesting that despite that, he managed to build an empire that most would be jealous of and I'm sure that there are people that are jealous of the lifestyle and the assumed power that he has.  That did not come without its obvious pitfalls.  He hurt a lot of people along the way and I don't think it was intentional, however, when he went through bankruptcy, he left a lot of people he had made promises to "holding the bag" so to speak because they had not been paid to do the job that they did.  Because Donald owned the building where he did his banking, he charged everything so he didn't even have the cash himself to pay anyone.  His change in attitude and insecurity ruined his marriage to Ivana.

I want to be clear here:  I'm not judging or justifying who Donald is or how he's done things.  I'm simply giving my higher perspective and interpretation of who he is based on what I've seen/read.  That higher perspective coming from the belief that we all chose roles to play here for our own experience and growth BEFORE we incarnated into this dense realm of experience.  If I were to look at everything that's going on just from the physical perspective then I think I would only see what most people see (on the negative side), however, because I see things from a higher, more spiritual perspective, I have a different understanding of what is going on.  

What I see is that he's playing a role (and example) that is exposing the corruption of government and degradation of humanity through his own experience and actions that usually you only see at the corporate level but he has done it on the individual level that has made it easy to see.  He took advantage of a flawed system and people gave their power away to him by putting him on a pedestal.  It blinded them to his flaws until he made some obvious mistakes and then of course, they wanted to knock him off.  What they fail to see because of their hatred of him is the opportunity he gives us to see what needs to change:  A system that only works for the few, the few with money and power that we give them.  

I APPLAUD the work that he had done thus far from being who he is to steps he is taking to "Make America Great Again".  I don't agree with everything he's doing on one level but on another, I understand because "I have ears to hear and eyes to see" and I'm doing my own research to understand that "PizzaGate" and "PedoGate" are REAL and NOT fake news;  (Please search David Seaman to find that truth) to understand that through Eva Bartlett, we are being lied to through the MSM that everything we are hearing about Seria is a LIE!  She has many videos on the subject.  Both of these people are independent investigative journalists who are telling the TRUTH and they've been ousted by the MSM because they refuse to work in an environment where news is scripted, biased and FALSE!  Please also search scripted media to find various videos on that.  Ben Swann is another who very recently had his own show on the FOX network before they shut him down for telling the truth.  Now he's on his own.  There is a reason why Donald has been calling out CNN as fake news because they ARE LYING TO US as well as many other networks!

The "deep state" hates Donald because they are being exposed and their plan for world dominance and control is being thwarted.  They had planned on taking 90% of the population OUT (yes, killing us!) and enslaving the rest.  It's not too hard to see how that IS true by how we are enslaved by money, why our "healthcare" system is not about health care but disease care and masking of symptoms from the poisoning of our food by major chemical companies like Monsanto, Syngenta and Dow; none of whom we need.  

He is doing a great job at laying the groundwork for exposing and then prosecuting those who have pulled the strings from the shadows of ALL the other presidents we've had up until Donald. (Search the over 25,000 sealed indictments that are PUBLIC RECORD, and the executive order he has signed that are also public record to confiscate the assets of anyone convicted of human trafficking which is part of the whole pedophile issue.)

Let's get back to Donald, it's easy to digress into a different topic because, as I see it from a holographic view, it's all connected.  

I also applaud the choices (most of them) he's made for his cabinet members because like him, they all have enough money AND are on the outside of the system.  It takes people on the outside of the system to see the flaws and to make appropriate changes.  The people on the inside of the system have the "forest for the trees" syndrome and are subtly conditioned to not question the way they do things the way they do or to even question a better way of doing things that works for more people.  His cabinet also can't be "bought" by lobbyist or people with this dark NWO agenda because they have what they need.  

What I saw in this series was a man that was groomed for this position from early on whether that was intentional on the physical plane or not, it definitely was on the spiritual plane!  He's a great actor; hiding his (true) thoughts and feelings from even those closest to him to protect the secrets he keeps about himself as well as those he's rubbed shoulders with who belong to this "elite", secret and darker part of our society.  He knows what's been going on, he's very aware of the darker agenda and I'd like to believe that if he ever gave them the idea that he was part of their little scheme, that it was a false assumption on their part because of the work that he's doing to expose them.  I think he "kept his friends close but kept his enemies closer".😉    

He is the bridge between the dark and the light and I KNOW, the light has already WON.  We are now going through the motions to bring that to fruition on the physical plane.  

I purposely did NOT put links in here to encourage people to do their own research.  It it definitely more empowering to find the truth on your own than to have someone tell you. I have done the research and I've been following alternative news long enough to know that there are too many sources all saying the same thing and it makes more sense logically that they are telling the truth rather than it's some big conspiracy to fool us all.  NO!  The conspiracy "theories" are TRUE!  

It also makes more sense to stand beside our President and support him because giving him that energy, rather than opposing him, will help him make the best decisions and also will give him the energy to keep going and not give up until he has done what he set out to do.  He wasn't kidding when he said he was going to drain the swamp!  But if you don't have those "eyes to see and ears to hear" you are not going to know what that means (really). 

I hope sharing my perspective is helpful in at least showing people there is always more than one way to look at someone and to release any judgement you may have of the man. (just in case you have negative feelings about him).  I KNOW that he is working to make our country better for all of us by exposing the corruption, pedophelia, human trafficking and all the rest of the "swamp".  He won't be the one to re-build our country into something better.  That will be someone else's job 😉😊

No comments:

Post a Comment