14 April, 2020

Open Letter of Forgiveness to those on "the dark path"

The first thing you should know, to those of you reading this, that no matter what path you're on (dark or light), I LOVE YOU!  Let me explain how that can be.

I Love EVERYONE because I KNOW and FEEL without a doubt the Oneness that IS.  That is to say, I have an inner/over/understanding that ALL is Source Energy, that we are ALL from the same Source without exception to the inclusion of Earth herself and ALL of her inhabitants and beyond.

That said, I also have a broader/expanded view of our existence here on Gaia to further inner/over/understand the "bigger picture" if you will of why we are here; the purpose of our Collective AND individual experiences here in this TEMPORARY reality.

I want you to know that I understand the role of the Ones who have chosen the "dark path"; to be in stark contrast to the "lighter path" so that the choice can be made to choose what FEELS best on both the individual and collective level.  

There is no good/bad or right/wrong about it!  We are simply following the rules of this Uni-verse in order to "play the game" if you will.

We are at the precipice of this choice given the disclosure of information that is about to come out what "the dark ones" have been up to.

There are MANY who already know what has been going on and (you) know this!  This is what (you) are afraid of.  It's understandable.  

However, MOST do not know and the time has come for all of you on this "dark path" to make your own choice before this disclosure happens.

Because I have had this knowing for many years now, I have processed all of the emotions related to having this information and the understanding I have of "the bigger picture" is what prompts me to follow through with Forgiveness.  Truly!💖

However, I cannot speak for the ones ABOUT to find out!  They will be outraged, angry, sad, mortified and will want heads to roll... literally!  😢  That is also understandable.

This "disclosure" is inevitable!  It MUST happen for this ascension process in vibration to complete itself.  We MUST COLLECTIVELY accept the Truth of what it REALLY means to BE on this "dark path".  You, who have chosen this path, are the Beings of Light that LOVED THE REST OF US SO MUCH that you chose this most difficult role; to BE that contrast in duality.  You, like the rest of us, have just forgotten in order to play this "game".  I am SO GRATEFUL to ALL who have done this because I know I wouldn't have wanted to do this (lol) and ironically, I have, in other lifetimes/timelines, been that dark being.  However, I AM THE ONE who is stepping up to be the example for others to show that I DO accept that Truth and hold the highest regard (in spiritual terms) for those on this "dark path" and forgive them for their errs in judgment/discernment and the atrocities they have had to commit to be that contrast!

Now, to go a little deeper here... there is other information that will not come out not immediately but that I am still aware of.  It is about the being(s) that are behind all of this... nastiness.  To eliminate unnecessary explanation, I invite you to watch this video from someone I have found to be quite credible given the information he puts out there. 

Now, I know what you could be thinking... this isn't TRUE!  But what if it is true?  What would that mean for those on this dark path?  It would mean you have a choice.  You, so far, have chosen to stay with the playbook feeling compelled into keeping to the "playbook" for appearances and the slight hope that maybe it's not true and that somehow you can pull off this "dark agenda".  

Well, I can assure you, per vibration alone (and you know this) this ascension IS HAPPENING!  There is NO stopping it; it is already collectively decided!

I alert you to another choice:  Surrender!  Surrender to that spark of Divine Light that YOU ARE!  It's never to late to change your mind.  Then end of this "dark path" is coming, you also know this.  That end can happen a multitude of ways.  It can mean your arrest, prosecution and/or your incarceration/death by capitol punishment or suicide. (which, while it would be appropriate karma in terms of this physical reality given the atrocities committed but that I don't agree with) OR, you can realize on your own that the possibility does exist that you can be forgiven because I HAVE DONE IT!  AND you must do it for yourselves.

So, if there is ANY doubt in your mind about the path you have chosen and you wish to make another choice that feels better, NOW would be the time to take the leap of faith that will be needed to TRUST that your fellow Beings in Light are ready to embrace you... to accept you in the truth of your role... to Love you as they do themselves and as I do, because, I would rather see as many of you come with us to the next "level" if you will, than spend another few cycles starting over because of stubborn egocentricity or because you take yourself out of the game to escape.  THERE IS NO ESCAPE and there is no need to fear what you will inevitably face... the Truth of your own choice and the karma you have to repay to bring balance back into being.  It won't be as bad as you think.  WHATEVER your choice ends up being, you will either start over from scratch or you will ascend with the collective.  The Dark Agenda will NOT succeed!

I leave you now in Peace, Love and with the knowledge of the choice you have before you.  It is yours alone.💖💪👪🙏  Godspeed to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment